- Plattner, C., Parizzi, A., Carena, S., Rieger, S., Friedrich, A.M., Abolghasem, A., DeZan, F., Long-lived afterslip of the 2013 Mw 6.1 Minab earthquake detected by Persistent Scatterer Interferometry along the Irer fault (western Makran-Zagros transition zone, Iran). Journal Geophysical International, in revision.
- Klotz J., A.M. Abolghasem, G. Khazaradze, B. Heinze, T. Vietor, R. Hackney, K. Bataille, K. Maturana, J. Viramonte and R. Perdomo, 2006. Long-term signals in the present-day deformation field of the central Andes and southern Andes and constraints on the viscosity of the earth's upper mantle. In: The Andes: active subduction orogeny. Springer.
- Abolghasem A.M. and E. Grafarend, 2003. Finite element analysis of quasi-static earthquake displacement fields observed by GPS. Journal of Geodesy, 77, p. 529 – 536.
- Abolghasem A.M., 2001. Numerical modeling of post-seismic displacement fields. Ph.D. Thesis. Geodetic Institute, Stuttgart University.
- Vanicek P., A.M. Abolghasem and M. Najafi, 1996. The need for a precise geoid and how to get it. NCC scientific and technical quaterly, 7, p. 16 – 22. Published in Persian.
Ausgewählte Konferenzbeiträge (Abstracts)
- GPS observed post-seismic deformation of great 1960 Chile earthquake and its constraints on the viscosity of upper mantle and lower crust, 2003. SFB workshop, Pucon, Chile.
- Short term and long term deformations of the Andes as observed by GPS, 2003. 10th Chilean Geological Congress, Concepcion, Chile.
- Sensitivity of the surface displacement field to the viscosity of the upper mantle.18th Latin America Colluquium. Freiberg, Germany.